Creations Made with a Mom's Love

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year of creativity- Help me out, PLEASE!!!!

So, I was reminded that I have not been on here in about three months!!!  Wow, time goes by SO fast!!!  I was sitting for a little girl and there was just NO time left with three toddlers running around to sit down and write to you all.  I am no longer doing the sitting gig and I am hoping that I will be able to do more on my blog this year.  Write me and tell me what types of things you would like to see on my site.  There are so many things to talk about that it makes it hard to pick just one.  If you have been following my blog then you know that I LOVE to sew!  It is my favorite was to spend my free time!  I am up for  posting tutorials on how to do projects, show more of the pieces that I create or anything else you might think of.  Here is to a New Year of creativity!  Happy New year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment